Welcome to the Puerto de Mogan home page
La Romerķa de San Antonio El Chico en Mogán
9 Junio 2007
The romeria (pilgrimage) of San Antonio el Chico (St Antony of Padua) is held on the weekend before the saint's day when goats and floats created by the people of the barrios of the district are paraded through the streets of the village of Mogan. People come from all over the island, many wearing traditional costume, to enjoy the spectacle and join in the open air all-night party
- The copyright of all photographs displayed in this album is held by Nick Iredale unless specifically stated otherwise. All rights reserved.
- You are permitted to print copies of them, to display them on websites or to include them in libraries of images provided that:
- they are not changed in any way
- the text on them remains intact and visible
- if you use them on a website do NOT link to these originals, but place a copy on your own server/webspace.
- we would appreciate a link to this website, www.puerto-de-mogan.com
- last but not least - we hope you enjoyed viewing this gallery of photos and that you'll be back to see more
© Nick Iredale 2004-
2014 square-sun web design
rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without